1976 with Side Peace Band
1976 (70s cover band)
If rock music matured in the 1960s, it reached its apex during the 1970s. Sizzling guitar riffs, distortion pedals, raw and emotional lyrics, and strong female musicians changed the way rock shaped the rock genre into what it is today. The 1970s produced the greatest rock music of all time, artists such as the Runaways, Ann and Nancy Wilson, Stevie Nicks and Pat Benatar paved the way for girls to not just sing, but to play rock music.
5:00 PM Venue opens
6:00 – 7:00 PM Side Peace Band
7:30 – 9:30 PM 1976
Side Peace Band
6:00 – 7:00 PM
Side Peace ignites the crowd with infectious songs the audience can’t resist singing & dancing along to. Their vast play list spans from rock classics, motown, to 90s and 2000s favorites. Side Peace has a little something for everyone in the crowd!
7:30 -9:30 PM
The band 1976 revisits all the great rockin’ music from that era and takes you along for the ride. These six outstanding musicians authentically recreate all your favorites by musicians like Fleetwood Mac, Peter Frampton, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Heart, Boston, Steve Miller, Bad Company, the Cars, Elton John, and so many other rock bands from the 70’s. Featuring male and female vocals, two outstanding guitarists and a blistering rhythm section, they’re a perfect fit for corporate events, clubs, fests and concerts of all types. Let 1976 take you back to the decade that changed rock music forever.
- Outside food and beverage (including water) are not allowed at this event. Food and beverage, including beer, wine and White Claws will be available for purchase. Bags will be checked at entry.
- Cash will not be accepted, credit and debit purchases only.
- Lawn chairs and blankets are recommended.
- Lawn seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Chairs are not provided.
- Smoking only allowed in designated area.
The following items are prohibited from being brought into the venue:
- Outside food and beverage, including alcoholic beverages
- Tents/canopies are prohibited
- Pets (other than service animals)
- Weapons of any kind
- Fireworks of any kind
Note: Not all Venue 1012 events have the same polices.