Oswego Pops Orchestra- Tribute to Veterans Concert
Join the Oswego Pops Orchestra for a patriotic tribute honoring the men and women of our Nation’s armed forces. This heart-stirring community event features a 45-piece orchestra along with an array of soloists performing favorites including America The Beautiful, Battle Hymn, God Bless America, Hymn To The Fallen (from “Saving Private Ryan”), John Williams’ Liberty Fanfare, a Salute To the Armed Forces, and an inspiring rendition of our National Anthem. The concert will also feature bagpiper Dave Johnston, former Double World Champion, who has over 40 years of playing and teaching experience. Mr. Johnston began his musical career in Glasgow, Scotland. The Oswego American Legion Post #675 will post and retire the colors during this moving ceremony. As an ambassador for the arts for Springbrook Community Church, the Oswego Pops Orchestra offers an incredible opportunity for family entertainment.
2:30 PM Venue Opens
3:00 – 4:00 PM Oswego Pops Orchestra
These policies are specific to this concert only:
- Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted at this event. Light snacks will be available for purchase.
- Venue 1012 is cashless venue, credit and debit purchases only
- All bags checked at entry
- Lawn seating available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Lawn chairs and blankets recommended; chairs not provided
- Cigarette smoking allowed in designated area only
The following items are prohibited from being brought into the venue:
- Pets (other than service animals)
- Weapons of any kind
- Fireworks of any kind
Note: Not all Venue 1012 events have the same polices.