Bad Medicine with Coverlicious
- This event has passed.
Date: July 23, 2022
Join fellow Oswegoans and guests for a night to remember at Venue 1012!
This ticketed event is free to children ages 12 and under, $15 for those ages 13 and above and $10 for veteran and active military and their immediate family members.
5:30 PM Doors Open
6:30 – 8:00 PM Coverlicious
8:30 – 10:30 PM Bad Medicine (Bon Jovi Tribute Band)
6:30 – 8:00 PM
Coverlicious is one of Chicago’s premier cover bands. Playing music from multiple decades and genres, you can expect to hear rock, classic rock, pop, country, funk, and more. COVERLICIOUS is made up of five seasoned professional musicians from different musical backgrounds. This is the chemistry that separates them from their peers both visually and sonically, ensuring a good time, every time!
Bad Medicine (Bon Jovi Tribute Band)
8:30 – 10:30 PM
Bad Medicine was formed and led by lifelong Bon Jovi fan, Joe Frasca, back in 2001. Through the years, the talented collection of musicians, with over 100+ combined years of on stage experience, has proven time and time again that Bad Medicine is truly the “next best thing”. Bad Medicine is true to giving tribute to one of the most iconic and successful bands in history. The band has a resume that includes high profile performances both nationally and internationally private, public, and corporate alike. Bad Medicine has opened up for several national acts, including Eddie Money, Great White, Lita Ford, Bret Michaels (on numerous occasions), Foghat, Blue Oyster Cult, George Thorogood, Rick Springfield, and more. The addition of other 80’s Hair Bands like Whitesnake, Poison, Journey, etc, whenever needed, has made Bad Medicine a favorite of even very diverse audiences. If you want to see an accurate reproduction of the Bon Jovi sound, look, feel, and energy, it’s safe to say some Bad Medicine is what you need…
- Outside food and beverage (including water) are not allowed at this event. Food and beverage, including beer, wine and White Claws will be available for purchase. Bags will be checked at entry.
- Cash will not be accepted, credit and debit purchases only.
- Lawn chairs and blankets are recommended.
- Lawn seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Chairs are not provided.
- Smoking only allowed in designated area.
The following items are prohibited from being brought into the venue:
- Outside food and beverage, including alcoholic beverages
- Tents/canopies are prohibited
- Pets (other than service animals)
- Weapons of any kind
- Fireworks of any kind
Note: Not all Venue 1012 events have the same polices.