The Game Plan
- This event has passed.
Joe Kingman is a huge football star. He’s got women, money, and a good career. Everything is perfect for him. Then one day an 8-year-old girl shows up at his door telling him that she’s his daughter from a past relationship. Once he has proof that she is for a fact his, he tries but fails miserably at “parenting.” From problems such as his super speedy car with no backseat, to leaving her in a bar at 3 am, he has lots to deal with. Eventually though, she gets him, (and his football team) wrapped around her finger. When she has a near-death experience and Joe finds out her mother died early that year, he wants her to move in and live with him. Her aunt disagrees and takes her home. Joe has to play the game of his life and when he’s injured, and things don’t look good for him, his daughter comes out and gets him right back on the field.
6:30 PM Venue opens
Lawn games available – first come/first served
7:30 PM Raffle off sponsored items for families
Dusk: Movie begins
- Outside food and beverage (other than alcohol) welcome. Oswego Chik-fil-a will offer a limited menu at Movies Under the Stars.
- Lawn chairs and blankets are recommended.
- Lawn seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Chairs are not provided.
- Smoking only allowed in designated area.
The following items are prohibited from being brought into the venue:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tents/canopies are prohibited
- Pets (other than service animals)
- Weapons of any kind
- Fireworks of any kind
Note: Not all Venue 1012 events will have the same polices.